TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing, browsing and/or using any of AVBV’s websites, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- AVBV uses reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information published on its website.
- The website is provided to you without warranties or guarantees of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) and your use of AVBV’s website and its contents is entirely at your own risk. In particular, you must bear the inherent risks associated with the use of the worldwide web. AVBV accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on AVBV’s website and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for any technical problems (including but not limited to worms and viruses) that you may experience with the website or incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- AVBV will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, consequential or incidental loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure) or any indirect loss whatsoever that arises out of or is related to the use of AVBV’s website.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademarks, in materials published by or on behalf of AVBV on the website (e.g. text and images) are owned by AVBV and/or its licensors/sponsors. The contents of the website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of AVBV. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- If your computer does not support requisite technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the website.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. AVBV has no control over such third party websites, it does not necessarily endorse them and accepts no responsibility for them, including as to their content, accuracy or function. As a result, AVBV recommends you to carefully review the legal notices of such third party websites and keep yourself informed of any changes to them.
- AVBV excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information as well as the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the website.
- AVBV may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the services offered on its websites for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
- AVBV reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time with the variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Terms & Conditions on the websites. The revised Terms & Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you once you visit AVBV’s website.