I explicitly consent to provide and share my accurate and complete personal information such as my photo/ image/ posts including my name and address when I register to enter the contest.
I agree that Apollo Vredestein B.V. will use my personal information for any of its online, print, television, outdoor or radio advertisement to promote Apollo Vredestein B.V. through any medium including mobile app/ sites, websites, social media websites platform, print advertisement etc.
Apollo Vredestein B.V. will delete my personal information after 3 months.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the Earned Our Stripes All-Season Tyre Giveaway Campaign are only accepted through the official Apollo Vredestein B.V., hereinafter referred to as Vredestein, online entry forms.
- The Giveaway contest is restricted to residents of Europe, who are 18 years or older.
- The Giveaway contest begins on January 11th and closes at 11:59 CET, March 31st, 2021. Any entries made after this time will not be applicable.
- Vredestein reserves the right to select and assign prizes to contest winners. The prize will consist of a set of four tyres from the Quatrac-range (Quatrac, Ouatrac 5 or Quatrac Pro) according to the tyre sizes available for this product.
- The prize is subject to stock availability and Vredestein will not offer an alternative prize if the desired tyre size is not available.
- The prize does not include the cost of mounting. The contest winner is responsible for any costs associated with but not limited to, mounting and installing the tyre set on any vehicle.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person which must be made directly by that person. Vredestein reserves all rights of the selection of the winners at its own discretion.
- Participation in the contest shall constitute unconditional and full acceptance of all the terms and conditions listed herein by the contestant.
- Each participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws.
- Vredestein reserves the right to use images and/posts of all contestants, including his/her name and photograph on an online, print, television, outdoor or radio advertisement to promote Vredestein through all online assets - Vredestein mobile app/sites, websites, social media platforms without any further consent.
- Vredestein reserves the right to postpone/cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever without any liability or obligations.
- Vredestein is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present terms and conditions. In any such event, the decision of Vredestein shall be final and binding.
- Employees and family members of Vredestein, associate partners, its advertising and promotional agencies connected with the brand are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Vredestein does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that-
- Contestants' entry or participation in the contest will necessarily result in winning a prize.
- A prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet the contestant’s requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- A prize or any aspect thereof will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects /deficiency, safe or reliable.
- Vredestein will not be responsible and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage(whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in the contest or the acceptance and/or use by the contestant, of any prize, or by any action taken by Vredestein in accordance with the terms & conditions and shall keep Vredestein indemnified on account of the same.
- No cash alternative shall be available against the prize. The winner of the contest shall be notified by Vredestein in writing via email or social media, the winner will be expected to provide copy of identity to authenticate the acceptance of the prize, if required.
- All disputes relating to the contest and or arising out of the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The Netherlands.